IMPORTANT - WP2 Merge - Actions required ASAP for some partners

1 view

Nicolas Dumont

Sep 28, 2011, 6:09:25 AM9/28/11
to sita...@googlegroups.com
Dear WP2 partners,
I have compiled all contributions of partners and compared with efforts declared in itea web site.

Some partners have efforts declared, but no contributions for WP2. Efforts will be removed if no contribution is uploaded on time:
  • Clayster (Sweden)
  • GS Technologies (Portugal)
  • MobiquiThings (France)
  • Univ. Paris Est (France)
Some partners have contributions, but not associated efforts. Please remind to add your efforts into the web site before the deadline.
  • Lulea Univ. (Sweden): contribs, but no efforts
  • Prodevelop (Spain): contribs, but no efforts
@Ericsson: I noticed you have strong involment in WP2 (3 PY), and that you are involved only in T2.1, is that correct?

Please notify me if you fix something concerning WP2. I will update the merged document.

Best regards,
--
Nicolas Dumont

Michele Albano

Sep 28, 2011, 8:16:44 AM9/28/11
to sita...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nicolas,
Contributions from GS Tech were uploaded yesterday on the dropbox
(directory FPP/Contributions per partner/Portugal)
What do you need me to provide to ensure the correctness of Portugal's
contributions?

BR,
Michele