Last update WP6 Description

1 view

ANGEL CUEVAS RUMIN

Sep 29, 2011, 1:45:01 PM9/29/11
to sita...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

You can find the last WP6 Description in the dropbox ( /FPP/WP6/FPP WP6 0 7_final.docx)
including Ericsson as leader of task 6.4.

Kind regards,

--Ángel.

Ángel Cuevas Rumín
Institut Telecom SudParis
Network and Service Architecture group
Postdoc Researcher

email: angel.cue...@it-sudparis.eu
Phone: +33 1 60 76 66 70

Wireless Networks and Multimedia Services Department
9 rue Charles Fourier
91011
Evry Cedex
France

Mahalal Ilan

Sep 30, 2011, 4:53:05 AM9/30/11
to angel.cue...@it-sudparis.eu, sita...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

If you update the Dropbox with changes the file directly. It should include only the paragraphs that were updated and with changes clearly updated. I will not have time to use the dropbox from now on.

Thanks,
Ilan

Mahalal Ilan

Sep 30, 2011, 6:47:22 AM9/30/11
to sita...@googlegroups.com

The phrase was cut below.

It should be:

If you update the Dropbox with changes please also send me the file directly.

The file should include only the paragraphs that were updated and with changes clearly updated.