LOOK!!!! (No, I mean REALLY LOOK!)

Sissy Marlene

Jan 29, 2016, 6:09:41 PM1/29/16

I've checked out the story of Moses and the Bronze Serpent.
 Jesus referred to it by saying,
 "Just as"  (just like it)
 And
 "So must" (just as important as why Moses did it)
 It's completely enlightening to read the whole text
Jesus referred to!
And the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord and against you; pray to the Lord, that He may take away the serpents from us. So Moses prayed for the people. And the Lord said to Moses, Make a fiery serpent [of bronze] and set it on a pole; and everyone who is bitten, when he looks at it, shall live.
And (Jesus said) just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever!  Numbers 21:7-8, John 3:14-15
Notice:
Not everyone got healed unless THEY LOOKED INTENTLY!!
Are you looking intently to Jesus for your help and rescue?

(Please include this portion when sharing this Mini-Devo!)
 *IN LOVE* *IN LOVE* *IN LOVE*
These Mini-Devos are composed and made by me, SissyMarlene.
Quotes are a collection of unknown authors.
I am however the major contributor of them,
as the Holy Spirit transforms me too
Also, I have a Library of other Christian writings I have done.
Please check them out here:
If you would like to receive my Mini-Devos, go here: http://groups.google.com/group/sissymarlenes-christian-sends
Altho it is called a 'group', no one will post but me and they will only be these Mini-Devos!
Giant Hugs,
SissyMarlene
 *IN LOVE* *IN LOVE* *IN LOVE*