You Choose

Sissy Marlene

Jan 28, 2016, 9:41:43 PM1/28/16

Some people think they could NEVER
"call those things that be not as though they were"

yet they are the very ones who will say things like:

"That just tickles me to death",
"it's flu season and sure as shootin', I'll be the one to catch it",
"They're laying off people at work
and you know I'm probably next"
"all my loved ones are going to hell in a handbasket"
"no matter what I do I fail. Why should I even try?"

Why is it so easy for us to speak
the curse into our lives
but "lying" if we say what God has said, was ours through the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ?

But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your mind and in your heart, so that you can do it.
 See, I have set before you this day life and good, and death and evil. I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life,
that you and your descendants may live.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life].
And Jesus, replying, said to them, Have faith in God [constantly]. Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.The upright (honorable, intrinsically good) man out of the good treasure [stored] in his heart produces what is upright (honorable and intrinsically good), and the evil man out of the evil storehouse brings forth that which is depraved (wicked and intrinsically evil); for out of the abundance (overflow) of the heart his mouth speaks.
 Deuteronomy 30:14-15,19; Proverbs 18:21; Mark 11:22-23; Luke 6:45

("Do what He says!" John 2:5)

(Please include this portion when sharing this Mini-Devo!)
 *IN LOVE* *IN LOVE* *IN LOVE*
These Mini-Devos are composed and made by me, SissyMarlene.
Quotes are a collection of unknown authors.
I am however the major contributor of them,
as the Holy Spirit transforms me too
Also, I have a Library of other Christian writings I have done.
Please check them out here:

If you would like to receive my Mini-Devos, go here: http://groups.google.com/group/sissymarlenes-christian-sends
Altho it is called a 'group', no one will post but me and they will only be these Mini-Devos!
Giant Hugs,
SissyMarlene
*IN LOVE*  *IN LOVE* *IN LOVE*