Fw: INVITATION: DS-I Africa Virtual Networking Exchange on 24 April

Chris Fourie

Apr 5, 2024, 8:32:27 AMApr 5
to sisonk...@googlegroups.com
FYI

Register for the Data Science for Health in Africa Virtual Networking Exchange on 24 April 2024!

We’re excited to invite you to a Virtual Networking Exchange on Wednesday, 24 April 2024, from 2:00-5:30 pm CAT. This free online event will offer the opportunity to meet and interact with non-academic organizations working on data science and health in Africa!

See quoted emails for more info

Chris Fourie | +27767681853 | chrisfourie.africa | Matrix | LinkedIn
MBBCh (Wits) MSc ComSci (Wits)