SisonkeBiotik Day 2 Online Event

Archana Arakkal

Aug 25, 2022, 10:50:20 AM8/25/22
to Archana Arakkal

 Participate in
African 🌍 Machine Learning 🤖 and Health 🩺

Join our open community

 [https://www.sisonkebiotik.africa/

 📢 COMMUNITY UPDATE 📢

########################

##UPDATE ##

AML Health Workshop @ Deep Learning Indaba 2022

Due to unforeseen circumstances our online zoom link was hacked during our Day 1 Online session. We would like to apologise for any inconveniences caused, as a result please find the following new online details for tomorrow's online conference.

DAY 2 - 26 August 2022 (only online)    14.00 - 17.30 (UTC +1h)

Help us crowdfund 🫶 please consider donating toward the workshop [https://bit.ly/SisonkeBiotik-AML-Health-2022-Donate]

### ### ### ### ### ### ### END OF UPDATE ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###

SisonkeBiotik is an open and inclusive community of researchers, practitioners and enthusiasts at the intersection of Machine Learning and Healthcare working together to build capacity and drive forward grassroots research initiatives in Africa for Machine Learning and Healthcare ❤️🌍

Weekly Meet
Every week on a Thursday at 18:00 CAT  🕕  there is an open meet to discuss and develop research initiatives - as well as provide peer-to-peer mentorship. Drop by here if you are interested in getting involved in projects or if you would like to provide or receive mentorship - [https://bit.ly/SisonkeBiotik-weekly-meet]

### ###

Keen to get involved at SisonkeBiotik

There are many levels of involvement…
Visit us at [https://www.sisonkebiotik.africa] to learn more