Call for Session and Workshop Proposals for iEMSS 2018 now open.

riccardo rigon

Jul 19, 2017, 3:57:40 AM7/19/17
to SISEF_modellistica
It's our pleasure to invite you to submit session and workshop proposals for
the 2018 iEMSs Conference at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado,
June 24-28, 2018.

    http://iemss2018.engr.colostate.edu

This will be the 9th conference in the series, which usually welcomes around
400 participants from over 60 countries presenting the latest in research on
environmental models, data management, and applications. The 2018 congress is
themed “Modelling for Sustainable Food-Energy-Water Systems” with an objective
to foster the exchange of ideas and solutions leading to methods and techniques
for managing sustainable “Food-Energy-Water” systems.

We are now accepting session and workshop proposals until October 15, 2017 for
the streams A-F:

A: “Advanced Methods and Approaches in Environmental Computing”
B: “(Big) Data Solutions for Planning, Management, and Operation and Environmental Systems”
C: “Integrated Social, Economic, Ecological, and Infrastructural Modeling”
D: “Modeling Environmental Fate of Contaminants, Human Well-being and Public Health”
E: “Modeling for Planetary Health and Environmental Sustainability”
F: “System Identification Approaches for Complex Environmental Systems”

Given the multi-domain issues we face and the nature of the conference, proposals
that span multiple disciplines and are applicable to the wide range of participants
are encouraged.

You can find the full list of streams, session topics, and submission instructions at:

    http://iemss2018.engr.colostate.edu/streams

Please take this opportunity to propose and then conduct an engaging session or workshop,
making iEMSs 2018 a great success.

Mazdak Arabi & Olaf David
2018 iEMSs Conference Conveners

(Please also consider forwarding this message to appropriate colleagues and/or groups who
might be interested in submitting a proposal for the above streams.)

--
Olaf David, PhD
Colorado State University