Fwd: Junior chair in Data Science for Earth, Space and Environmental Sciences

Federico Magnani

Apr 18, 2017, 2:07:30 PM4/18/17
to SISEF Modellistica
Begin forwarded message:

From: Jocelyn Chanussot <jocelyn....@gipsa-lab.grenoble-inp.fr>
Date: 18 aprile 2017 19:56:01 CEST
To: <jocelyn....@gipsa-lab.grenoble-inp.fr>
Subject: Junior chair in Data Science for Earth, Space and Environmental Sciences

Dear Colleague,

Please note that a Junior Chair will open this year in Grenoble, France, focused on Data Science for Earth, Space and Environmental Sciences.
The position is for 3 years.

The application deadline is on may 21st.

My team at GIPSA-Lab is eligible to host the selected young researcher.

If you are (or know somebody who could be) interested, please be in touch as soon as possible and send me a CV to start the discussion.

More information:
https://data-institute.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/job-opportunities/junior-chair-in-data-science-for-earth-space-and-environmental-sciences-at-universite-grenoble-alpes-708580.htm?RH=1488534206238

best wishes,

Jocelyn

Jocelyn Chanussot
Professor, Signal and Image Processing

Visit my homepage !
http://jocelyn-chanussot.net

E-mail: joc...@hi.is

Surface mail:
GIPSA-Lab, DIS
Domaine universitaire
11 rue des Mathematiques
BP 46 - 38402 Saint Martin d Heres cedex