I: [PROFOUND] PROFOUND training school on vegetation model calibration 5th-10th of May 2017 in the mountains close to Grenoble

Federico Magnani

Mar 9, 2017, 1:48:40 AM3/9/17
to sisef_mod...@googlegroups.com

Da: owner-allmembers...@cost-profound.eu [mailto:owner-allmembers...@cost-profound.eu] Per conto di Florian Hartig
Inviato: 08 March 2017 22:47
A: allmembers-co...@cost-profound.eu
Oggetto: [PROFOUND] PROFOUND training school on vegetation model calibration 5th-10th of May 2017 in the mountains close to Grenoble

Dear colleagues,

we are happy to announce our third PROFOUND training school on vegetation model calibration 5th-10th of May 2017 in the mountains close to Grenoble.

Details and application procedure can be found here:

http://cost-profound.eu/site/event/3rd-profound-spring-school-bayesian-calibration-forecasting-and-multi-model-predictions-of-process-based-vegetation-models-in-rencurel-grenoble-france-5-10-of-may/

The spring school is open to everyone, you don’t need to be a member of PROFOUND. Please distribute this call widely in your networks!

NOTE: due to funding regulations, it will be difficult to get you funded if you are not from a COST member country. You can find a list of COST countries here: http://www.cost.eu/about_cost/cost_countries If you are from a non-cost country, but extremely eager to join, please get in contact with the organizers as early as possible.

Best wishes,

David Cameron (CEH, UK)
Michael Dietze (Boston University, US)
Florian Hartig (University of Regensburg, GER)
Francesco Minunno (University of Helsinki, FI)
Björn Reineking (IRSTEA, FR)

Direct questions to

Björn Reineking
Directeur de recherche