Embedded SW engineer

Igor Tedesco

Apr 3, 2023, 12:36:55 AM4/3/23
to sis_emb...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Katim, a company of Edge Group, is hiring SW engineers to grow their team at Abu Dhabi.

Those of you interested, please contact me and I'll forward your CV.

Role: Embedded SW Engineer

Job Scope:

  • Responsible for Radio Embedded SW Development

Required Skills:

  • Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Software Engineering
  • Knowledge and experienced with Radio SW development work is preferred
  • Knowledge and experienced with Real Time Embedded SW development (Realtime Operating System –RTOS, C, C++, UML programming)
  • Knowledge and experienced with Wind River VxWorks, Linux Embedded OS, CORBA middleware
  • Familiar and experienced with Software Communication Architecture (SCA) development work and development tools from Nordiasoft preferred
  • Familiar and experienced in Radio Networking Techniques (e.g IP Protocols and Mobile Ad-Hoc Network – MANET)
  • Proficient with simulation tools such as OPNET