瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Igor Tedesco

未讀,
2023年4月3日 凌晨12:49:272023/4/3
收件者:sis_emb...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Katim, a company of Edge Group, is hiring engineers to grow their team at Abu Dhabi.

Those of you interested, please contact me and I'll forward your CV.

Role: Simulation Department Team Leader

Job Scope:

  • 5 years of experience developing software for communication systems
  • Excellent understanding of software and debugging methodologies
  • Strong knowledge of programming / systems analysis
  • Experience with C++/C/OOP/Python
  • Knowledge of wireless communications standards and protocols (specifically the Network, Link and MAC communication layers)
  • Experience using network simulation tools – OMNET and OPNET
  • Experience in software team management

Required Skills:

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄