Vagas UK

Igor Tedesco

Mar 27, 2023, 11:31:53 AM3/27/23
to sis_emb...@googlegroups.com
Senhores, boa noite.

Recebi essas vagas recentemente e estou repassando. Se alguém se interessar entre em contato com a recrutadora.

Não sei se a empresa é boa ou se as vagas são interessantes, quem tiver interesse em submeter o currículo faça as suas diligencias.

Hi Igor,

I hope you are well.

I am currently recruiting for the below permanent roles based in the UK.

- Embedded Software Engineer C++ (Central London)
- Embedded Software Engineer (Central London)
- System Software Architect (Kernel) (East England)

If you are currently looking for a new role and would like to discuss any of these let me know and we can set up a call.

Please feel free to forward this email on if you are not looking and know anyone else who could be interested.

Kind regards,
Adie

Adrienne Campbell
Recruitment Consultant – Embedded Software

microTECH Electronics & Embedded
Park House, Park Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1SL, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1628 206 211
Email: adri...@microtech-global.com
Web: www.microTECH-global.com

microTECH Electronics & Embedded is a division of microTECH Global Ltd