System Engineer (SDR/WF)

Igor Tedesco

Apr 3, 2023, 1:01:18 AM4/3/23
to sis_emb...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Katim, a company of Edge Group, is hiring SW engineers to grow their team at Abu Dhabi.

Those of you interested, please contact me and I'll forward your CV.

Role: System Engineer

Job Scope:

  • Radio system engineering work in system design including specifications requirements technical solutions, interface control document (ICD)
  • Responsible for system integration between all system modules
  • Defining System tests

Required Skills:

  • Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Systems Engineering
  • Knowledge background in System/Electrical Engineering, Radio Analog and Digital Communication Theory, Radio Architecture, Radio Frequency (RF), Modem Techniques
  • Knowledge in Networking Techniques (eg. IP Protocols and Mobile Ad-Hoc Network –MANET)
  • Knowledge in Software Communication Architecture (SCA)
  • Proficient with simulation tools such as MATLAB and OPNET