Bornholm Progress

Dave Blank

Jun 9, 2009, 8:00:30 PM6/9/09
to Sirikata Art List
Have made significant progress on Bornholm.

Have cut out the windows on one entire side and on the ends of the
building.
Have begin to cut out the skylight holes in the roof.
I do need more / better reference for the side with the cafe on it
and
I am having a really hard time finding it. The reference should show
the windows on that side. Once those windows are finished then the
outer wall will be ready to be duped into the inner wall. Chris you
mentioned that you could do that easily in Max. I'll let you know as
soon as that's finished and get you the file.

Stirling has had huge success with the floor and will be merging that
with my master file tomorrow.

I have added some screenshots of my progress to my shutterfly page.

Click here . VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://speedlimitsartbydaveblank.shutterfly.com/34