PT Subscriptions (siri v2.0)

ecaceres...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017, 10:13:35 AM7/3/17
to SIRI Developers
Hi everybody,

I’m wondering why Production Timetable Subscription Requests are different from the rest of Requests.

As it can be seen in the following capture, the type of ProductionTimetableSubscriptionRequest should be ns2__ProductionTimetableSubscriptionStructure instead of _ns2__ProductionTimetableSubscriptionRequest to be in line with the rest of request vectors.

Class ns2__ProductionTimetableSubscriptionStructure  does exist, which makes me think this can be a mistake.

Can anyone have a look at this issue and let me know what do you think about it?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo

PT_Request_Structure.PNG
Auto Generated Inline Image 1