Producing and Consuming SIRI SX and VM with open source software

Stefan Begerad

Apr 21, 2022, 10:30:40 AM4/21/22
to SIRI Developers
Hi folks,
I am rather new to the interface CEN SIRI.

I would like to use it for two things.

(1) I would like to convert a GTFS-Realtime feed into a CEN SIRI VM service and offer this service as a producer to arbitrary consumer.

(2) I would like to consume an existing CEN SIRI SX service that is requiring the publish/subscribe pattern.

Does anyone know suitable open source software to do those two things? By any chance, do you know initiatives or projects that already do so?

I am appreciating every hint that steers me in the right direction.

Cheers,

Stefan