SIRI endpoints

Morix Dev

Oct 16, 2015, 11:16:31 AM10/16/15
to SIRI Developers
Hello everybody,
I am new to SIRI development and I've a maybe stupid question (consider that I am currently targeting SIRI 1.3; I don't know if my question makes sense also for other versions)...

Looking at SIRI documentation is appears clear that every functional service as an unique endpoint, is it right? I mean: I have to send all the requests for a given service to a unique URL, right?

So, let's imagine that SIRI-ET service is mapped on URL "http://somewhere.org/siri/et" and let's imagine that I have to implement the Producer of the service...

And what about "CheckStatus" requests? I have to handle them on the same SIRI-ET endpoint or they have to be directed to other endpoints?

Overall: can you point me out a good resource for finding SIRI examples showing real world data, so that I can clarify some aspects? (I've already seen http://user47094.vs.easily.co.uk/siri/schema/1.3/examples/index.htm and that's good for having some examples of the messages, but I would like to see some examples showing the complete interaction between systems).

Thanks & regards,
/Morix