SIRI compliant signs

Tony Laidig

May 18, 2015, 10:59:39 PM5/18/15
to siri-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have knowledge of any off-the-shelf LED/LCD signs using SIRI that have been deployed in the field? If so, can you shoot me an image of one?

Background: this will go into an introductory presentation.. no sales calls, please.

Thanks,
Tony

Christophe Duquesne

May 19, 2015, 2:50:23 AM5/19/15
to siri-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tony

I don't know signs directly receiving SIRI messages (also I heard of projects possibly going that way, but I don't know if they finally did), but we have more and more examples here in France where sytems driving the signs are fed by SIRI (available at RATP, INEO some SNCF stations, and more and more in Ile-De-France since the STIF, Authority for Ile-de-France, has made SIRI mandatory for all realtime inter-system exchanges).

Cordialement
Christophe

Christophe Duquesne

Jun 5, 2015, 9:38:28 AM6/5/15
to siri-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi again Tony

Yesterday I just got the information of a project involving Keolis (bus operator) and SORIDIS (software provider: http://www.soridis.com/en/) where the display will directly be drived using SIRI Lite.
SORIDIS is ok to be directly contacted if needed (see contact page and ask for Sylvain Roussel).

Cordialement
Christophe