Problem in wsimport for Siri v1.3 WSDL

101 views
Skip to first unread message

MGGomes

unread,
Feb 27, 2019, 1:07:32 PM2/27/19
to SIRI Developers
Cheers everybody!

I'm desperately trying to generate a java Web Service from the WSDL file for Siri v1.3 (located at: http://user47094.vs.easily.co.uk/siri/schema/1.3/siri_wsProducer.wsdl), but it fails.

I'm using Netbeans IDE and the integrated JAX-WS stack (Java artifacts generated with wsimport).

I get the following error:

[ERROR] XML type "{http://www.siri.org.uk/siri}AbstractSubscriptionRequestStructure" could not be resolved, XML to JAVA binding failed! Please check the wsdl:part "SubscriptionRequestInfo" in the wsdl:message "{http://new.webservice.namespace}SubscriptionRequest".
  line 9 of file:/O:/Desenvolvimento/SiriProducer/SiriWS_sch1_3/src/conf/xml-resources/web-services/Producer/wsdl/user47094.vs.easily.co.uk/siri/schema/1.3/siri_wsProducer.wsdl
  
(the error dialogue box image file is also attached)

I tried the same for the Siri v1.4 and it also fails.

However, everything is smoothly generated for the 2.0 version, using the WSDL file at http://user47094.vs.easily.co.uk/siri/schema/2.0/xsd/siri_wsProducer.wsdl

Has anyone stumbled upon the same problem?
Is there any kind soul who can help me with this?

Any help would be much, much appreciated!

Thanks!

Miguel
SIRIProducerV1_3 - NetBeans IDE 8.1.png

Christophe Duquesne

unread,
Feb 28, 2019, 2:53:42 AM2/28/19
to SIRI Developers
Hello Miguel

I guess the very first thing you should do is to get the latest XSD from https://github.com/VDVde/SIRI  (latest, WIP) or https://www.vdv.de/siri.aspx (latest official). I don't think the http://user47094.vs.easily.co.uk/siri/ is maintained anymore.

Also I can't say if it will solve your issue, but that's anyway safer to use the latest version

Also I see that things looks good for version 2.0 (and not for 1.3 and 1.4): since updates are expected to be backward compatible you probably should consider to use the 2.0 (1.3 and 1.4 will not be updated anymore)

Coridialement

Kim Faint

unread,
Mar 4, 2019, 1:50:44 AM3/4/19
to SIRI Developers
Hi, Miguel,

Many years ago when we implemented against the SIRI 1.3 WDSL files we detected a number of errors which we needed to account for in order for things to work, the changes we made to the files are as follows:

siri_wsProducer.wsdl

Message - PartOriginal TypeNew Type
CheckStatusAnswer - AnswerCheckStatusResponseBodyStructureCheckStatusResponseStructure
CheckStatusRequest - RequestRequestStructureCheckStatusRequestStructure
DeleteSubscriptionRequest - RequestTerminateSubscriptionRequestBodyStructureTerminateSubscriptionRequestStructure
SubscriptionAnswer – AnswerSubscriptionResponseBodyStructureSubscriptionResponseStructure
SubscriptionRequest – RequestSiriSubscriptionRequestStructureSubscriptionRequestStructure
DeleteSubscriptionRequest – DeleteSubscriptionInfoRequestStructureRemoved - redundant
SubscriptionRequest – SubscriptionRequestInfoAbstractSubscriptionRequestStructureRemoved - redundant

5.11.2. siri.xsd

GroupOriginal ElementNew Element
SiriServiceCapabilitiesResponseGroupSituationExchangeServiceCapabilitiesSituationExchangeCapabilitiesResponse

5.11.3. siri_stopMonitoring_service.xsd

GroupOriginal ValueNew Value
StopMonitoringMultipleRequest / default (fixed) version1.01.3

5.11.4. siri_productionTimetable_service.xsd

GroupOriginal ValueNew Value
ProductionTimetableSubscriptionRequest / type missingN/AProductionTimetableSubscriptionStructure

Hope that helps,
Kim
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages