Need to add old Cisco SPA942

Martin Tellblom

Sep 29, 2021, 2:37:31 PM9/29/21
to sipxcom-users
Using SipXcom 20.08 and need to add a cpuple of SPA942 phones.

How do I do that?

Michael Picher

Sep 29, 2021, 2:58:39 PM9/29/21
to Martin Tellblom, sipxcom-users
You can manually configure it....  just create a user to get your SIP creds...

Mike

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 2:37 PM Martin Tellblom <tell...@gmail.com> wrote:
Using SipXcom 20.08 and need to add a cpuple of SPA942 phones.

How do I do that?

Michael Picher
Product Owner, UCaaS

Martin Tellblom

Sep 29, 2021, 3:38:48 PM9/29/21
to sipxcom-users
Thanks I try that

Todd Hodgen

Sep 29, 2021, 6:16:55 PM9/29/21
to Martin Tellblom, sipxcom-users

I don’t have a system running that version to look at right now, but did you look for Linksys 942?   That model was a Linksys phone before Cisco bought them.   In a 118.12 system I just looked at – it is there as Linksys 942.     That template works pretty well, I’ve used it in the past.   Not a great phone, but it works.

Martin Tellblom

Sep 30, 2021, 1:56:57 AM9/30/21
to sipxcom-users
Oh  I saw it now. How could I miss that one. Thanks

Todd Hodgen

Sep 30, 2021, 5:51:57 AM9/30/21
to Martin Tellblom, sipxcom-users

Hope it works out for you!

Martin Tellblom

Sep 30, 2021, 7:46:40 AM9/30/21
to sipxcom-users
Yes the phone is up but it seems to get the wrong proxy, just the domain name without the host