SipxCom performance

Arturo J Garcia Jmz

Jan 20, 2023, 2:35:45 PM1/20/23
to sipxcom-users

Hello to everybody

I have a set up ipXcom 20.04 on virtual machime (vmware) running over raid 7200 drives,, and around 20 wifi phones.

I had noticed some degraded performance with lost calls,  digging little further insted on the configuration of the phones and the wifi setup , I found there is a "delay" showed on the vmware monitor of the sipxcom server virtual disk, with up to 100ms of delay

This could be  part of my problem of this poor performance?

I guess the wifi phones (it was a requeriment)  +  delay on the r/w on the disk

I will try mount an SSD drive to test the improvement.

Should be the step to try ?

Iuliu Blaga

Jan 20, 2023, 2:53:29 PM1/20/23
to Arturo J Garcia Jmz, sipxcom-users
Hi, there should be no issue. Use at least 8GB Ram

Iuliu Blaga
Sr. Support Engineer