Zoiper provisioning

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Massimo Vignone

unread,
Oct 2, 2026, 11:27:34 AM (6 days ago) Oct 2
to sipxcom-users
Hi all,

I can't find a guide to provision Zoiper softphones with SipXcom, can you help me?

Massimo


Support

unread,
Oct 4, 2026, 4:21:25 AM (4 days ago) Oct 4
to Massimo Vignone, sipxcom-users
Zoiper is not auto configured, so you must just configure it manually using the SIP credentials from the web admin interface (domain, username, SIP password, topology, transport, codecs etc).

If you are upgrading we strongly recommend moving to secure signaling / TLS and SRTP everywhere, since for remote access it effectively prevents SIP ALG from modifying SIP packets. SIP ALG is frequently configured and / or hard coded in home routers.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sipxcom-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sipxcom-user...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sipxcom-users/5d528ec8-5a5f-47ec-9b43-68783dc03d34n%40googlegroups.com.

Massimo Vignone

unread,
Oct 4, 2026, 4:36:06 AM (4 days ago) Oct 4
to Support, sipxcom-users
Thanks for your reply. 

I'm referring to Zoiper 5 Pro, it should be possible to provision it. Sipxcom generates an xml configuration file that seems compatible with Zoiper provisioning, but I can't figure out how to download it on the client, I can't find which URL should be used.


Massimo Vignone

Support

unread,
Oct 4, 2026, 4:43:37 AM (4 days ago) Oct 4
to Massimo Vignone, sipxcom-users
Look under /var/sipxdata/configserver/phone/profile/tftproot
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages