help me unsubscribe, please

Dave Kitabjian

Oct 12, 2021, 11:24:43 AM10/12/21
to sipxcom-users

Hello folks,

I will miss you all, but can someone please unsubscribe me from this list? I have tried:

https://groups.google.com/group/sipxcom-users/subscribe

numerous times and it’s not working. It’s possible that the emails are being delivered to a “group” address from which I cannot initiate an unsubscribe email.

Thanks!

Dave

Oct 12, 2021, 11:33:54 AM10/12/21
to Dave Kitabjian, sipxcom-users
Hi Dave, if you are subscribed through a group email possibly at Netcarrier, you should just make a rule to delete these messages, I don't think there's a way to unsubscribe in this situation

Matt Keys

Oct 15, 2021, 11:45:06 PM10/15/21
to sipxcom-users
Booo Dave.