Re: [sipxcom-users] Service Unavailable

Iuliu Blaga

Jul 4, 2021, 5:57:58 PM7/4/21
to Paul Ramirez, sipxcom-users
systemctl restart sipxconfig

On Monday, July 5, 2021, Paul Ramirez <ramirez.o...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I enter the sipxcom configuration through the web browser, the following message appears: The server is temporarily unable to attend to your request due to downtime due to maintenance or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Please, Help me!

Iuliu Blaga
Sr. Support Engineer

Todd Hodgen

Jul 5, 2021, 12:53:40 AM7/5/21
to Iuliu Blaga, Paul Ramirez, sipxcom-users

This will happen after a system is started – it takes a few minutes to start sipXconfig.

From the command line, if it wasn’t restarted recently, I use “service restart sipxecs”.    This will restart all services on the system.

The command “systemctl restart sipxconfig” that luliu has provided will restart sipxconfig.

Either of these should work.

When I enter the sipxcom configuration through the web browser, the following message appears: The server is temporarily unable to attend to your request due to downtime due to maintenance or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Please, Help me!

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.