openUC Reach 2 assistance?

mkitchi...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2022, 1:03:02 PM12/28/22
to sipxcom-users
Hey all, it I has been a while. I used to be very active here, but had to focus my time elsewhere a few years ago. Still see some familiar names in the group. We have a formerly eZuce supported Reach 2/17.10 install that is having some issues. Is there anyone out there that might have any tips on this?
There was a bug in a call recording cleanup script, and it caused the files system to run out of space. We fixed that, and didn't realize for a few weeks that there was another problem. Reach reporting and listing to call recordings do not work properly. Call recordings are actually there. It just says "Audio file not available" when you try to listen to them. We accidentally found that if you access them by http instead of https, they do work. Reporting in Reach doesn't work at all. The progress indicator on the page just keeps going. Someone on our team found this in their research "The web browser makes repeated POST requests to an /auth endpoint which responds with an empty response and the cycle repeats."
I have tried everything I can think of on our end. I have resent profiles, I forced a reinstall of all openUC, Reach, etc. rpms, and updated everything else on the server. This is a dedicated Reach server with no other functions. We have plans to move off of this solution next year, but I need to get it fixed now if possible.
Hopefully there is someone out there that has come access something similar.

Thanks,
Matthew

mkitchi...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2022, 2:39:50 PM12/29/22
to sipxcom-users
I installed a fresh 17.10 server with Reach, and did nothing else. Everything stock. The Reach reports tab on that one does the exact same thing....

Reach Error.png

mkitchi...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2022, 6:04:40 PM12/29/22
to sipxcom-users
If anyone is interested, we got it at least semi-functional. We were able to extract some config files off of a fresh 17.10 build and recreate them on our production server. The only remaining issue is Reach call recordings can't be accessed over https, but it is possible that issue existed before our most recent problem.

Iuliu Blaga

Dec 29, 2022, 6:19:50 PM12/29/22
to mkitchi...@gmail.com, sipxcom-users
You should use the stage version, not the stable. It has many fixes over the 'stable'

Iuliu Blaga
Sr. Support Engineer

mkitchi...@gmail.com

Iuliu Blaga

Dec 30, 2022, 4:43:43 AM12/30/22
to mkitchi...@gmail.com, sipxcom-users
Yes, this is the latest released version of Uniteme with Reach 2