sipxrls, sipxsaa restarts every minute on new install

Y Study

Apr 2, 2021, 1:38:41 PMApr 2
to sipxcom-users
I found that sipxrls, sipxsaa services restarts every minute.

This is a new centos7 install with updates. New 20.08 Sipxcom install with nothing configured except the domain ,network and the services turned on. SIP Proxy service is on.

No devices added, no phones added, no groups added. In the very start of the setup. I have never seen this happen on other versions. Why would these 2 services keep restarting? Is this normal on a raw new setup?

Thanks in advance.

Matt Keys

Apr 3, 2021, 9:42:20 AMApr 3
to sipxcom-users
There's no data to troubleshoot with...
I would guess it is because there is nothing configured to use those services yet.

Peter Krautle

Apr 6, 2021, 9:16:35 AMApr 6
to sipxcom-users
This sometimes happens to me with new installs - pushing the server profiles normally resolves the issue with BLA services.