How to get SIP packets in real time in sipXcom

zachar...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 12:00:54 PM9/14/17
to sipxcom-dev
With sipXcom 17.04, I tried to get SIP packets with the following code in GO:

ServerAddr,err := net.ResolveUDPAddr("udp",":5060")
ServerConn, err := net.ListenUDP("udp", ServerAddr)

I got the error message "listen udp :5060: bind: address already in use". I noticed that udp :5060 is used by sipXproxy. How can I get SIP packets in real time in sipXcom? Thanks!

Zachary

George Niculae

Nov 29, 2017, 3:31:34 AM11/29/17
to sipxcom-dev
Hi Zachary,

You are right, proxy binds on 5060 so you cannot start your process on that port. Not sure if that's what you need but you could get the SIP packets from sipxproxy logs (running on INFO level) or by using tcpdump

Thanks!
George

Twitter: @GeorgeNiculae1
Linkedin: George Niculae