Sipxcom Build Procedure from Source

pmkr...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2019, 9:50:34 AM7/10/19
to sipxcom-dev
Is this the latest procedure to build Sipxcom 19.04 on Centos 7 from source http://wiki.ezuce.com/display/sipXcom/Building.

If not can someone direct me the right procedure?

Thanks in advance.

All the best
Peter

pmkr...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2019, 4:17:19 PM7/23/19
to sipxcom-dev
Our summer intern has been using this procedure for building Sipxcom from source the past several business days (starting third year computer engineering and Unix knowledgeable). He started with 19.04 and Centos 7, but then we had him drop back to 18.12 and Centos 6. We first installed the ISO and printed out by hand all the third party packages and release levels. After building the setup.sh script, changing directories, the following repeated errors are encountered:
  • dort-sdk cannot be found
  • Yum cannot find the ruby-dbi, rubygem-net-sftp, and ruby-postgres packages. The packages are there under gems, but not yum (as found in the setup script)
  • Freeswitch 1.4 installs, but then tries to upgrade to 1.6 during the make and encounters issues.
Any insights or guidance on next steps appreciated.

All the best
Peter

Melcon Moraes

Oct 24, 2019, 8:23:27 PM10/24/19