sipXtapi tarball, packaging

Daniel Pocock

May 3, 2013, 11:39:50 AM5/3/13
to si...@googlegroups.com

I've been looking at making it possible to build a single distribution tarball and do packaging (RPM and Debian/Ubuntu) for sipXtapi

There is a sipXtapi test tarball available at

https://www.resiprocate.org/files/pub/sipX

This provides an accelerated way to get started with sipXtapi development.  It has been tested using the various dependencies in Debian 7 (libspandsp-dev, libgsm1-dev, libssl-dev, libcppunit-dev, autotools-dev, libpcre3-dev) but it should also work on other platforms.

Build notes are here:

https://github.com/dpocock/sipXtapi3/wiki/SingleBuild

This tarball is annotated with the ~test6 suffix to differentiate it
from the final 3.3.0 release which will appear on the SIPFoundry site
when ready.

The Debian packaging is being tracked here:

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-voip/sipxtapi.git;a=summary

I have successfully verified the package can be used to build the recon testUA conference bridge using the existing reSIProcate packages on Debian/Ubuntu.

Any feedback is welcome.