Fw: Support sipxtapi on iOS project

Daniel Petrie

Apr 17, 2015, 8:47:37 AM4/17/15
to si...@googlegroups.com
Copying to list as the sipX driver information may be useful to others.

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 5:06 PM, Daniel Petrie  wrote:

Hi Thuan:
Mostly everything should be there for sipXtapi on iOS as we have been careful to keep sipXtapi highly portable and is on over a dozen OS platforms.  The main thing that is missing for iOS is the audio device driver that binds the sipX media subsystem to the input and output devices specific to iOS.  This is done via the abstract classes:
MpInputDeviceDriver.cpp
MpOutputDeviceDriver.cpp

The input device drivers are controlled via the:
MpInputDeviceManager.cpp
MpOutputDeviceManager.cpp

For example on Linux for the Alsa audio interface, the following are used:
MpAlsaContainer.cpp  MpAlsa.cpp  MpidAlsa.cpp  MpodAlsa.cpp

For Linux using the OSS audio interface, the following are used:
MpidOss.cpp  MpodOss.cpp  MpOssContainer.cpp  MpOss.cpp

For Windows using the Wave audio device drivers, the following are used:
MpidWinMM.cpp  MpodWinMM.cpp

Is this something that you are willing to implement for iOS?  Alternatively SIPez would be happy to do this as a work for hire project.  We have found that it usually takes about a week or 2 of effort to implement a new device driver for sipX on a new OS.

Cheers,
Dan

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 4:49 AM, Thuan Hoang <minhth...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear,

I compiled sipXtapi library for iOS platform . Can you tell me is sipXtapi support on iOS an how to compile sipXtapi and use sipXtapi on iOS project. Thank you very much for your help