Opus plugin issues

Daniel Pocock

Apr 10, 2014, 5:47:28 AM4/10/14
to si...@googlegroups.com

I've made plgopus build on Linux

A few small changes were needed, they are in the git branch on github.
This has also revealed one more general problem.

The plgopus init method did not explicitly set various options such as
signalingCodec = FALSE in the codecInfo struct

Maybe it was intended that this would already be 0 by default, but in my
own tests, it appears that codecInfo was not correctly zeroed before the
codec init method was called.

Daniel Petrie

Apr 10, 2014, 11:44:50 AM4/10/14
to si...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dan.  Can you send me a patch and I will integrate that into the svn repo.

Cheers,
Dan

Daniel Pocock

Apr 10, 2014, 1:22:03 PM4/10/14
to si...@googlegroups.com

On 10/04/14 17:44, Daniel Petrie wrote:
> Thanks Dan. Can you send me a patch and I will integrate that into the
> svn repo.

You can grab any of my patches from github by adding ".patch" to the
commit URL

For commit f6d78873c6c0b4213af4c47c69af8361c7d0b983

The browser URL is:

https://github.com/sipXtapi/sipXtapi/commit/f6d78873c6c0b4213af4c47c69af8361c7d0b983

and the download URL (which initializes the struct) is:

https://github.com/sipXtapi/sipXtapi/commit/f6d78873c6c0b4213af4c47c69af8361c7d0b983.patch

You can see all my commits here:

https://github.com/sipXtapi/sipXtapi/commits/master

My code commits are fairly minimal, usually just fixing the more severe
compiler warnings. Over 90% of the commits I've added are for the build
system, to enable efficient packaging. We should probably look at how
to completely merge this.