sipX repo migration to github

Daniel Petrie

Feb 19, 2022, 11:22:35 PM2/19/22
to SipX
Hi Folks:
I am please to announce that sipX has migrated to github.  The subversion repo is no longer active, but all svn commits and history have been preserved in the git repo:

We had some server problems and have not yet migrated the wiki to github, but are working on that.  We have the doxygen API docs and the CI unit test results moved to the github wiki.  The other content from our media wiki will be restored in the near future.

The Jenkins CI server has been upgraded.  We have Ubuntu 16 and CentOS 6 building and running unit test again.  We are in the process of adding a Windows 10 Visual Studio 2019 build node to the Jenkins CI.  More platforms will be added after that.  Let us know your favorite platform so that we know how to prioritize the next build and test node platforms to add next.

Cheers,
Dan