Re: Help me call sipX library for android?

Daniel Petrie

May 11, 2012, 12:02:19 AM5/11/12
to Trung Tran, si...@googlegroups.com
Hi Trung:
The JNI for running the unit tests in Android are check in.  For example the JNI for running the sipXportLib unit tests is in:
sipXportLib/src/test/sipxportunit/unitJni.cpp

You can look at this for an example of how to call native code from Java.

SIPez has a commercially available Java package, that packages up sipXtapi as an Android Service that can be used from an Android Activity.  It provided JNI for most of the functions need in sipXtapi to manage lines, calls and conferences.  It was a significant amount of work to produce this package.  So you may consider licensing it rather than building it yourself.

Cheers,
Dan