CI builds in travis

Daniel Pocock

Apr 12, 2014, 11:51:21 AM4/12/14
to si...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dan,

I've set up my repo to autobuild every commit in travis-ci.org for
regression testing

It would be good to make this work for your SVN too - can you just copy
the .travis.yml file (attached) and commit it to the top level of your
trunk branch in SVN? travis will see it automatically within an hour
and you will see the build here:

https://travis-ci.org/sipXtapi/sipXtapi-svn-mirror

You can see how it has been working for my own builds here:

https://travis-ci.org/sipXtapi/sipXtapi

Regards,

Daniel

.travis.yml

Daniel Petrie

Jun 23, 2014, 9:13:20 PM6/23/14
to si...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan:
We do have an CI going on our Hudson machine.  Though I will be migrating that off to a Jenson build machine over time.

Cheers,
Dan

Daniel Pocock

Jun 24, 2014, 3:16:37 AM6/24/14
to si...@googlegroups.com
On 24/06/14 03:13, Daniel Petrie wrote:
Hi Dan:
We do have an CI going on our Hudson machine.  Though I will be migrating that off to a Jenson build machine over time.

That's great - you can still include my .travis.yml file if you wish, that way it will be building in multiple CI environments in parallel.  The travis-ci builds are on Ubuntu so if you are using some other Linux for your own CI then this will test more permutations.