sipX repo and wiki DNS problems

Daniel Petrie

Mar 25, 2016, 1:36:41 PM3/25/16
to SipX
Hi Folks:
I am so sorry for the interruption in accessibility of the sipX wiki and repo.  We are having some administrative access issues with the DNS zone that these were originally setup in.

The repo and wiki servers have been up and running (thanks to Bob Andreasen for hosting).  Its has just been a DNS issue.  For at least the short term you can access the repo and wiki at the links below:

sipX subversion repository:

sipX wiki:

If you already have a sipX subversion repo checked out, run "svn info" to get the URL for the repo.  You should see a URL value something like the following:

Note: you may not have "main" in the path depending upon how you checked it out or if you are working off of a different branch.  If your URL for the root of your checked out area is different, you will need to change the paths in the svn switch command below to match.

To move your svn work area to be based off the new DNS name for the repo, run the following subversion command to switch to the DNS name for your svn checkout:

I am very sorry for the disruption.

Cheers,
Dan