sipxtapi-3.2.1- Mute Throwing error

sujay gajula

Nov 28, 2013, 9:12:57 AM11/28/13
to si...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
           I am using a sipxtapi-3.2.1 in windows environment. I am accessing the sipxAudioMuteInput() from sipXcallLib/src/tapi/SipXAudio.cpp . I am getting an error message relating to memory corrupt. We are not able to create a media interface and the code gets struck at following
"CpMediaInterfaceFactory* pInterface = pInst->pCallManager->getMediaInterfaceFactory();" by giving the below error

"ERROR - Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt".

 Dont know weather mute is giving error or any. So any help will be appreciable.

Regards,
G.Sujay.

Daniel Petrie

Nov 29, 2013, 1:00:07 PM11/29/13
to si...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sujay:
Just to make sure, you are using the straight from svn as opposed to some archive correct?

Are you able to reproduce this problem using the command line example SIP clients:  placecall or receivecall?  I am not sure if there is a command line option to mute the mic or not, but it should be trivial to add code to hardcode the mic mute.  If you are able to reproduce it with placecall or receivecall, that will be the easiest way for me to look at this problem.  Send me a patch if you end up having to code the mic mute so that I can try and reproduce the problem.

Cheers,
Dan

sujay gajula

Dec 2, 2013, 3:33:05 AM12/2/13
to si...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Petrie
Hi Dan,
       We are using the code from google code only . Take a look at this link Dan https://code.google.com/p/sipxtapi/downloads/list .In that we are using sipxtapi-3.2.1-src.tar.bz2 . In this only we are facing the problem. We are going with this version as its a stable release. If any different source please do mention the link of the website. Also for the recording problem i am not able to find any recent commits in github. Please guid the common repository .Thanks for your patient replies.

Regards,
G.Sujay.

Daniel Petrie

Dec 2, 2013, 8:37:23 AM12/2/13
to sujay gajula, si...@googlegroups.com
That is a fork off of our original branch of sipX.  We do not support that branch and as far as i know, no one has supported that for years.

I recommend that you use the original branch that we do support.  SIPez has supported the original branch since it was originally created 8 years ago.  There is information at this web site:

The main branch from svn is quite stable.  You can check it out directly using:
This is where I added the code for GSM encoding of WAVE files.

More details on sipX subversion usage are here:

Cheers,
Dan