Fwd: JOB ASSISTANCE

Nabateregga Janat

Apr 16, 2022, 3:10:15 PM4/16/22
to sipu-allumni-2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nabateregga Janat <janatnab...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
Subject: JOB ASSISTANCE
To: SIPUAll...@gmail.com

Hey guys
This is Janat Nabateregga from Uganda. I wanted to greet you and to inform you that I lost my job in 2019 and since then I have been working part time with different companies. Since when covid hit our country, I am stuck. If anyone of you can lend a hand, s/he welcome. I have a masters in public administration, a post graduate dip in public administration and one in human resource management. Hope to hear from you.
I am ready to go where I can be employed.
Janat Uganda

Thamsanqa Somtseu

Apr 16, 2022, 5:44:34 PM4/16/22
to Nabateregga Janat, sipu-allumni-2012

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 at 21:10, Nabateregga Janat <janatnab...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Good evening

Great to hear from you our sister.

Please persist my sister, you will  get somewhere one day.

fellytwins

Apr 17, 2022, 4:16:21 PM4/17/22
to Thamsanqa Somtseu, Nabateregga Janat, sipu-allumni-2012
dear Janeth

pole sana .dont worry you will get employment again.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

jaina msangi

May 9, 2022, 6:53:50 AM5/9/22
to Thamsanqa Somtseu, Nabateregga Janat, fellytwins, sipu-allumni-2012