Compliments !!!

uk

Jan 15, 2013, 1:20:55 AM1/15/13
to sipu-allumni-2012, cathyboois
Dear All,
Greeting for the new year and all the best for 2013

The year have stated and the holydays are over , lets work hard for the year 2013 for  betterment of our communities.

we know our calling , so lets forefeel it.

My kind regards,

uk

2013/01/15

Kaunda Utale

Local Economic Development Officer

Otavi Town Council |P O Box 59, OTAVI | Tel: +264 67 234 022/122 | Fax: +264 67 234 236 | Mobile: +264 817356080/  | Facebook: kaunda utale  | u...@iway.na

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachment

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. It is intended solely for the use of a specific recipient, entity or purpose. If you have erroneously received this email, immediately notify the sender by replying to this message, do not use, copy, disclose or distribute this email or any part thereof. The Otavi Town Council will not be liable for any error, virus, interception, or interface. The Otavi Town Council does not accept any responsibility for any losses or damages that may arise from the use or reliance on the contents of this email or attachments. The Otavi Town Council will further not be liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in receipt.

Nabateregga Janat

Jan 15, 2013, 3:14:23 AM1/15/13
to uk, sipu-allumni-2012, cathyboois
Hey guys, Your new year's messages have been recieved and appreciated. Please keep up with that spirit for greater achievements. May you all succeed in yours endeavors in 2013.
God bless u.

Yrs Janat

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:20 AM, uk <u...@iway.na> wrote:
na