Dear all

uk

Dec 4, 2013, 1:41:53 AM12/4/13
to sipu-allumni-2012

Dear All!

Hope you're all doing well, with me everything's superb. Colleagues let me use the opportinuty to wish you all happy festive season, X-Mas and prosperous 2014.
see you somtimes guys  Salute!

Best Regards

Kaunda Utale

Local Economic Development Officer

Otavi Town Council |P O Box 59, OTAVI | Tel: +264 67 234 022/122 | Fax: +264 67 234 236 | Mobile: +264 817356080/  | Facebook: kaunda utale  | u...@iway.na

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail / attachment

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. It is intended solely for the use of a specific recipient, entity or purpose. If you have erroneously received this email, immediately notify the sender by replying to this message, do not use, copy, disclose or distribute this email or any part thereof. The Otavi Town Council will not be liable for any error, virus, interception, or interface. The Otavi Town Council does not accept any responsibility for any losses or damages that may arise from the use or reliance on the contents of this email or attachments. The Otavi Town Council will further not be liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in receipt.

20131204082445633.jpg

Alesi Juliet

Dec 14, 2013, 4:10:54 AM12/14/13
to uk, sipu-allumni-2012