CONDOLENCE MESSAGE TO ALL SOUTH AFRICANS

1 view

Nabateregga Janat

Dec 16, 2013, 2:08:01 AM12/16/13
to sipu-allumni-2012
This condolence message has been sent to our dear brothers and sisters in South Africa for the loss of the ''father of the Nation" may the almighty God rest his soul in eternal peace,and his glory shine forever and EVER.

JANAT - UGANDA

thamis...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2013, 3:33:59 AM12/17/13
to sipu-all...@googlegroups.com
Hi Janat

Thank you so much, your words of condolences have not gone unnoticed and without penetration into our hearts, it was indeed a travel between sorrow and celebration as we witnessed in our midst a departure of a man of all possibilities who chose to remain in jail in 1985 when he was offered semi freedom by being released from a small jail and yet released into a wider jail of oppression, suppression and repressions which was the then South Africa

He chose to stay for another six years. Thus Madiba

Regards

L.T. Somtseu