thamis...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2013, 1:31:37 PM4/20/13
to All Sipu Alumni
Hi guys

I hope you are fine as you are always fine . Tonight Orlando Pirates is taking on T P Mazembe from Congo here in South Africa what an African game I hope Mr Modise will watch this game as well as a supporter of the mighty Orlando Pirates.

Yours in love of the game

L T Somtseu

alexmbatha...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2013, 1:44:05 PM4/20/13
to thamis...@gmail.com, All Sipu Alumni
Long time guys!

thamis...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2013, 4:18:07 PM4/20/13
to alexmbatha...@gmail.com, All Sipu Alumni
Hi guys

The game is over football was the winner the clubs were the losers as usual how is that

Cathy

Apr 22, 2013, 10:28:45 AM4/22/13
to sipu-all...@googlegroups.com, thamis...@gmail.com
Enjoy it Thami, I hope the team from Congo will win

Gabriel Modise

Apr 23, 2013, 3:27:40 AM4/23/13
to Cathy, sipu-all...@googlegroups.com, thamis...@gmail.com

Sorry Cathy! Orlando Pirates won…

TLOKWE CITY COUNCIL E-MAIL DISCLAIMER NOTICE

The opinions expressed are those of the individual and not the company. This message contains confidential information and is intended for the entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying and distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Tlokwe City Council, Dan Tloome Building, Potchefstroom.

Website : www.Potch.co.za