Missing you all

Cathy

Oct 28, 2014, 12:16:59 PM10/28/14
to sipu-all...@googlegroups.com
dear friends just touching base, have been out of circulation for sometime due to official commitments. Could you please forward me your cell numbers so that I can add you on my what's app messenger for real life communication as Ntata Somtseu suggested. I hope you all fine. Sera! I am missing being in touch with you!

julie...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2014, 9:07:24 AM12/17/14
to Cathy, sipu-all...@googlegroups.com
That's a good Idea Cathy, for I even take ages to read my mails. Watsapp is better I guess.
Her is my no.+447531179499

Juliet

Sent from my iPad