Re: Doin it wrong? Stickie the GV# in sipdroid's Phone Number field?

mpk...@juno.com

Mar 16, 2012, 2:36:50 PM3/16/12
to sipdroi...@googlegroups.com
If I understand your question correctly, you are should have those two fields blank when you open sipdroid.  I get the same thing.  Just touch the phone number box and type in the phone number you want to call.  You are then using the sipdroid dialing interface rather than the regular phone dialing interface.  It should dial the phone number you want.

I hope I understood the question correctly and it is this easy a solution.

Good luck