Sipdroid + Dialer One on a tablet

TheAmorphous

Jun 15, 2012, 7:46:25 PM6/15/12
to sipdroi...@googlegroups.com
After setting up Sipdroid on my Nexus I thought, "Hey, why not set up VOIP calling on my tablet too?"  So I set up a second extension in PBXes, got Sipdroid connected and was quickly able to make calls out on my tablet.  Awesome!  The only thing is, I can only make these calls by manually typing in phone numbers into the Sipdroid client.  Being a tablet it has no dialer app; so I downloaded Dialer One from the Play store.  Long-pressing the dial button does indeed give me the option to dial out using Sipdroid.  But when I select it, Sipdroid flashes on the screen for an instant, vanishes, and I'm back to Play One with no call.

I cannot seem to get calls dialed with Play One to connect via Sipdroid.  Is there some further setup that I'm missing to make these two apps play nicely together?

Michael Wyborny

Jun 18, 2012, 12:33:40 PM6/18/12
to sipdroi...@googlegroups.com

Can anyone please fix the unsubscribe tool for this forum?  It’s not working (this is the 3rd email I’ve gotten since unsubscribing 2 times now).