motorola Droid 3

John

May 8, 2012, 10:44:02 AM5/8/12
to Sipdroid Forum
I not able to register.I reloaded sipdroid after having some calling
issues and once reloaded I got a account already exsists and now I see
it says registration failed (401 unauthorized) How do I address this
problem

Johnathan Gabel

May 9, 2012, 9:29:47 AM5/9/12
to sipdroi...@googlegroups.com
I would go to sipdroid website and look under registration... check to see if you may be putting the wrong password in or if there was a change in your information... Whatever the case, if you request for username and password you will be starting the process of illemination

John Weber

May 9, 2012, 10:09:19 AM5/9/12
to sipdroi...@googlegroups.com

I resolved by deleting the account on pbx..and reloaded sipdroid. Do you use this ap out of country? I have a few questions that pertain to that now??

May 9, 2012, 10:40:31 AM5/9/12
to sipdroi...@googlegroups.com
If pbx is giving you problems, you can always try another free voip
provider such as goober (has UDP and TCP connection)
Check http://genie.goober.com/

You can find the sip configuration here http://genie.goober.com/en/sip/conf