Dial Bug

Ramin Darvishov

Mar 11, 2012, 4:39:14 AM3/11/12
to Sipdroid Forum
I use Asterisk 1.6.2.21, Sipdroid 2.4
I use macro for calling. When i do not wait for finished do hung up
but macro do not stopping, macro is continued. I think macro is also
must be stopped. Process hung up is doing without problem. What is
wrong?
This is part of extensions.conf

[from-internal]
exten => _XXXXXXX,1,Answer
exten => _XXXXXXX,n,Playback(some_file)
exten => _XXXXXXX,n,Dial(Dahdi/1/${EXTEN},,M(screen^${EXTEN}))
exten => _XXXXXXX,n,Hungup

[macro-screen]
exten => s,1,Playback(some_file)
exten => s,n,SayNumber(${ARG1})

I found what is wrong? I used Sipdroid Softphone for answer incoming
call. I changed softphone to bria and analog phone previous problem
was not happen. When dial to Sipdroid i saw asterisk debugger hangup
does not recognizing. But other softphones or analog phones recognize.
It's bug Sipdroid :)))