Sipdroid GoogleVoice voicemail

dookie

Dec 20, 2011, 12:49:21 PM12/20/11
to Sipdroid Forum
Hi all,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but when I use Sipdroid to call a
Google Voice number, the voicemail is all distorted. That only
happens when I use Sipdroid to leave a voicemail. If I use gmail or a
phone to leave a voicemail, the messages are fine.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks.

AsteriskFan

Mar 9, 2012, 6:22:09 PM3/9/12
to sipdroi...@googlegroups.com

I've been having the same problem with Sipdroid.  It has nothing to do with Google Voice as i'm using it with my Asterisk PBX and also using a VoIP service provider.  In either case, calls work perfectly until I leave a voice mail.  When playing back the voicemail, it is totally garbled.
Does anyone have this same experience?
Thanks