Keynote by Prof. Edward A. Lee: “Do We Really Want Explainable AI?"

Supriya Kapoor

Jul 7, 2022, 10:41:24 AM7/7/22
Dear Colleagues,

Prof. Edward A. Lee will be delivering a keynote talk at the Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2022.

Edward Ashford Lee has been working on software systems for 40 years. After education at Yale, MIT, and Bell Labs, he landed at Berkeley, where he is now Professor of the Graduate School in Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences.

Keynote title: ‘Do We Really Want Explainable AI?’, on Thursday 1st Sept 2022 at Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport, Netherlands.
In this talk, Prof. will discuss similarities and differences between human and AI decision making and will speculate on how, as a society, we might be able to proceed to leverage AIs in ways that benefit humans.

If you would like to attend this keynote onsite/ online or other sessions at IntelliSys 2022, please get in touch.

Regards,
Supriya Kapoor
The Science and Information (SAI) Organization
www.thesai.org