[Read] pdf The Carrera Cartel (Carrera Cartel, #1-3 + Bonus) Full Books By Cora Kenborn

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:27:24 AM3/30/23
to sinwa...@googlegroups.com

Download ( The Carrera Cartel (Carrera Cartel, #1-3 + Bonus) ) By : Cora Kenborn in All Format

The Carrera Cartel (Carrera Cartel, #1-3 + Bonus)

by Cora Kenborn

#

Read More Here =>The Carrera Cartel (Carrera Cartel, #1-3 + Bonus)

Synopsis : A Dark Mafia Romance Collection Delve into the dark. The Carreras are waiting... Three full-length dark mafia romance novels from the Carrera Cartel Trilogy and Stained White Lines, an explosive, new bonus novel, ONLY available in the collection.Blurred Red LinesCarrera.A word whispered in fear and respect. A name to avoid at all costs.Until I see something I shouldn't and come face-to-face with it.Abducted. Held against my will. A prisoner of a war I know nothing about.But my kidnapping is more than a case of mistaken identity, and my captor is more than a stranger.He's the heir to the devil.Faded Gray LinesI never meant to start a war.Then I fell for the boy my mother warned me about.A soulless killer for the Carrera Cartel.We were the virgin and the villain. The debutante and the devil.He swore we'd end in ruin. I swore love would conquer all.I was wrong.Drawn Blue LinesBrody Harcourt exposed me as a fraud, turning me from a queen into a pariah.Now there will be hell to pay.But

Details :

Author : Cora Kenborn

Pages : pages

Publisher :