(Read PDF) Trouble Triumph: A Novel of Power Beauty New Release By Tip T.I. Harris

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:29:55 AM3/30/23
to sinwa...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Trouble Triumph: A Novel of Power Beauty ) By : Tip "T.I." Harris in All Format

Trouble Triumph: A Novel of Power Beauty

by Tip "T.I." Harris

#

Read More Here =>Trouble Triumph: A Novel of Power Beauty

Synopsis : The explosive street-lit epic of Power and Beauty continuesWhen his mother was killed, Paul "Power" Clay and his closest friend, Tanya "Beauty" Long, fell under the spell of Slim Simmons, a savvy and ruthless Atlanta businessman. To Power, Slim's world held everything he thought he wanted: women, wealth, and power. He discovered too late that Slim is a ruthless killer.Now Beauty must broker a dangerous bargain to save the man she loves. But is saving Power worth sacrificing herself?body and soul? A tale of gangstas and sistas, money masters and politicians that moves from Paris to New York, Atlanta to Tokyo, the Caribbean to California, Trouble & Triumph is a hip-hop mash-up of loyalty, betrayal, revenge, desire, greed, family, politics, and absolution? and of two unforgettable young star- crossed lovers from the streets who will risk everything for their dreams . . . and for each other.

Details :

Author : Tip "T.I." Harris

Pages : 336 pages

Publisher : William Morrow Paperbacks